|Waynesboro, Georgia - United States
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Dynamic opportunity for a degreed safety professional for this mid size manufacturer in the Augusta, GA area.
- Work directly with the Safety Manager and with internal and external Safety professionals to be current on the latest Safety Health and Environmental initiatives and best practices.
- Be able to identify and design safety initiatives will little oversight.
- Experience creating and drafting JSAs/JHAs and Machine Risk Assessments.
- Serve as an advocate, advisor, coach and consultant to all employees and safety teams across the Waynesboro Site for our Safety programs.
- Effectively market Safety, Health and Environmental initiatives and communicate a clear, fresh message to all levels of the organization.
- Serve as the site Fire, Security, ERT and Safety Training leader, providing direct guidance, structure and support to improve these programs.
- Serve as Back -up and Support for Site Safety Manager.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing production environment with demonstrated experience in Industrial Safety Health, Environmental, Fire Protection and Security.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Safety, Health, Environmental or science field, but other educational levels may be considered with relevant experience in Industrial Safety, Health, Environmental, Fire Protection and Security.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure that correct conclusions are drawn from the data.
- Successful candidate must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to changing priorities based on business needs.
- Able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree