This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Sales Agronomist - Eastern Nebraska (DC-8343)|
|Job Location:||Omaha, Nebraska - United States|
|Salary:||$65,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Long established employer. Employees retire from this company! Self-directed role. Nice location within state...rural yet within 30 minutes of major urban areas offering great shopping, entertainment and sports/recreation activities. Competitive base salary, depending on experience and book of business brought along to Employer. Annual bonus potential to $30K. Excellent Benefits including Company Vehicle.
Keywords: Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, Field Agronomist, Agronomy, Ag Chemicals, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Seed, NE, Nebraska, IA, Iowa, MO, Missouri, KS, Kansas, Omaha, Lincoln, Red Oak, Shenandoah, Nebraska City, St. Joseph, St. Jo, Sabetha, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY***
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting this long-time Eastern Nebraska Ag Retailer looking to hire an experienced Sales Agronomist. Although an Agronomy degree is not required, equivalent experience calling on Midwestern Ag growers to make Ag chemical, fertilizer and seed recommendations is a requirement. Primary responsibility will be to maintain and further develop customer relationships in Eastern Nebraska and Southwestern Iowa. The ideal candidate will have the required experience, a likeable, positive personality, strong customer-service focus and possibly a book of business to bring along to this role.
***EMPLOYER OFFERS STRONG BASE SALARY, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS ANNUAL BONUS UP TO $30,000, PLUS SOLID BENEFITS PROGRAM.***
- BSc. Agronomy or other Ag-related degree preferred with 3+ years related experience.
- Employer will also consider 7+ years of Demonstrated Agronomy Sales Experience without degree.
- CCA Certification a PLUS.
- Proven Experience Making Crop Inputs Recommendations to Midwestern Ag Growers.
- Ability to Bring Book of Business to this Employer a REAL PLUS.
- Positive Interpersonal Skills.
- Likeable Sales Personality.
- High Service-Oriented Relationship-Builder.
- Self-Directed and Performance-Driven.
- Excellent Communication Skills including Verbal, Written and Presentation.
- Solid Technology Knowledge and Skills.
- Strong Attention To Detail with Accuracy.
- Ability to Travel Countryside up to 25% of time.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree