Sales Director - Europe
|, - United Kingdom
contact recruiter for details
|bonus + commission
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great growth opportunity with a leading global provider of financial technology, expanding in United Kingdom and Europe. Build out new territory, lead strategy. Long-term potential to build team and serve as player-coach.
Sales Director – Europe.
United Kingdom (Other locations in Europe will be considered)
Requires: Minimum 10 years of proven sales success with fintech solutions and services, network in European buy-side marketplace. Credit hedge fund network is a plus. Experience building out a new territory is a plus. Pipeline buildout process is a must.
Note: This role may lead to a player-coach or sales leadership role over time.
Our client is a leading provider of financial technology solutions and services to the alternative and traditional investment and hedge fund industry. The company seeks a proven hunter within new-logo sales to drive the execution of sales strategy in Europe. Primary sales prospects could be alternative/hedge fund managers, traditional asset managers and / or asset management arms of insurance companies.
Responsibilities of the Sales Director - Europe:
- Meet and exceed new-logo revenue goals
- Serve as an individual contributor and build a Regional Sales Team over time
- Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities, and segments and come up with and execute a comprehensive new-business acquisition strategy
- Become familiar with the company’s technical platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and how they create value
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations
- Represent the company at relevant industry events and conferences
- Provide regular and accurate reporting back to CCO and various Business Line owners
- Understand, monitor, and communicate competitor activity throughout the market, identifying key strengths and weaknesses
- Provide feedback to the company’s Corporate Marketing team on product positioning, marketing materials, and industry trends
Requirements of the Sales Director - Europe:
- BA/BS degree, Master’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of successful fintech sales experience with all or some of the following: Security Master, Cloud and Hosted Solutions, Hedge Fund Technology, Reconciliation, Enterprise Data Management, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Technology, Technology Consulting, Treasury, Managed Services, Datawarehouse, P&L Attribution
- Deep Buy-Side financial technology services background. Credit fund network /target market is a plus.
- Extensive European network and relationships across the prospective alternative fund and asset management marketplace
- Experience building out new markets
- Structured sales pipeline builder with clear repeatable process
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills and sales success/quota track record
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting
- Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives
- Exceptional self-starter
Please make sure your CV clearly indicates your European new logo fintech solutions sales experience, including products sold, clients targeted and quota attainment.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree