|Sunter Agung, Jakarta - Indonesia
$5,000.00 - $10,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
One of multinational machinery manufacturer company in Jakarta is currently looking for SALES ENGINEER. The company is the spray technology marketing leader with worldwide sales offices and manufacturing.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Min. 3 years' related experience for technical product in F&B and Automotive industry.
- Good technical knowlege, especially in cleaning, drying and coating applications.
- Having basic understanding about control systems and field devices will be an advantage.
- Proven sales track record.
- Able to work under pressure and consistently meet tight deadline.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree