This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Denver, Colorado - United States|
|Salary:||$125,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||commission of 30-40%, but it could be more|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our growing client is a leader in ASIC and SoC solutions. Reporting to a Bay Area CA office, this remote position can be based in Denver or Houston. Excellent opportunity to join a young yet well-respected company.
5-29-19: Not accepting more referrals at this time. Interviewing 2 candidates (one through me and an NPA partner). If they do not fill the position, they will want to see more people.
· Meet or exceed sales objectives by maintaining and tracking revenue generating activities for ASIC services and Standard Products.
· Build, cultivate and develop strong business relationship with key accounts.
· Develop sales plan and implement solutions selling strategies per customer needs.
· Leverage networking skill to meet potential clients.
· Identify and develop new businesses as well as maintain strong current client satisfaction.
· Identify and execute key business opportunities per the sales plan.
· Lead negotiations and close deals by resolving various internal and external challenges.
· Maintain effective, timely, and accurate communication on a regular basis with upper management, as well as providing insights and solutions for sales obstacles.
· Bring a methodical focus to identified opportunities to align Socionext marketing and engineering sources to win the business
· Provide leadership, support, mentorship, collaboration with Sales & Marketing team.
· Maintain knowledge of current market trend and propose strategies for competitive products.
· Effectively collaborate within internal team by sharing information and coordinate sales activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field (BSEE preferred) or MBA preferred.
· Must have a proven track record of generating revenue for semiconductor business.
o Preferred experience in ASIC services and/or standard product semiconductor business.
· Experience working with customers at all levels of business, engineering, and C-level members.
· Must have strong communication skills including presentation and demonstration skills as well as excellent oral/written communication skills.
· Must be able to travel both domestic and international.
· Experience running a region that includes distribution, representatives, and direct accounts
· Experience managing quarterly budget and forecast planning
· Preferred skills:
o Proven success in growing ASSP and custom ASIC semiconductor business
o Knowledge in the 2D/3D HMI area
o Consumer or prosumer A/V equipment, such as TV, STB, OTT, and streaming devices
o Sensor applications using radar, vision, fusion or other sensing technologies
o Automotive graphics 2D/2.5D/3D, ADAS and safety and related use cases
o Robotics, computer vision, gesture detection, VR/AR, HMD
o Salesforce experience
· Must be a strategic and out-of-the box thinker with excellent interpersonal skills, and strong customer relationship building abilities.
· Experience in a Japanese company or a start-up environment is a plus.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree