|Edmonton (North Downtown), Alberta - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position is located in Edmonton, Alberta with 50% travel.
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Exceptional Bonus/Commission Structure
• Uncapped Earning Potential
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Opportunity for growth and leadership development
• Contacting and initiating opportunities with potential end-users, both individually and in conjunction with current and new distribution channel partners.
• Working alongside distributors and end users to develop new market opportunities and to provide sales and technical emphasis at the front stage of all projects.
• Assessing and acquiring new distribution channels in the region as needed to achieve market share revenue and profitability goals.
• Providing sales training and field support to distributors while developing and monitoring distributor sales activity and performance within the region.
• Maintaining customer databases that provide contact, application, and market share data.
• Analyzing competitor reviews and providing recommendations to improve sales efforts.
• Establishing and maintaining a yearly sales plan for the annual forecast of operations.
• Providing written reports and presentations to senior management and the board of directors as needed.
• Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided to internal and external customers.
• Conducting sales calls / exhibition and conference visits.
• University degree or College diploma in Engineering, Business, or other related technical field.
• 7 – 10 years experience in a Sales or Business Development position.
• Technical sales experience in the lubricants and/or Oil & Gas sector is highly desired.
• Experience with new market penetration as well as sales and marketing strategy development.
• Superb communication skills with the ability to work with all levels from corporate to field employees.
• Ability to work independently and have strong organizational skills to manage time, territory, and resources effectively.
• Vigorous follow through capabilities to close leads and action items.
• Ability to travel >50%.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree