|Shanghai, Huangpu - China
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with global clients.
- To effectively cultivate customer relationships and drive new business in prospective accounts.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on new product pipeline growth.
- Develop close plans for targeted opportunities and drive opportunities to closure.
- Develop opportunities and relations with end users/customers (direct sales) and drive to closure.
- Develop relationships with key partners for their markets.
- Develop a targeted partner plan that maps partner strengths (customer relationship, contracts) to accounts and target opportunities.
- Focus on account mapping with partner reps, forming an integrated account plan and ultimately optimizing revenue in accounts and exceeding the forecast.
- Leads sales presentations at end-user locations.
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
- Coordinate sales activities with other field sales reps and managers.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years' experience in enterprise software sales.
- At least five years of safety vendor sales experience, Industrial & Scada safety experience is especially good.
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort.
- Seasoned with financial services sales.
- Ability to communicate well in English.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree