Sales Representative - Plastic Injection Molding
|Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|Commission, company provided auto
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Sales Professional with Plastic Injection product experience to grow existing and new business opportunities. This position will report directly to the President/CEO of an expanding full-service plastic injection and machining operation. The position is open due to continued growth. This person can work from a home office with occasional travel to the corporate office location.
- Maintain a high level of customer interaction with current accounts and aggressively pursue new business opportunities.
- Develop long-term business relationships and assure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Gain a good understanding of the company’s injection molding capabilities and product offerings that meet customer needs.
- Develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for customers by working with internal engineering and quality teams.
- Obtain and provide customer engineering specification requirements for the internal engineering and production team.
- Develop and communicate accurate estimates to the client based upon build requirements including timing of delivery and quantity of product.
- Provide effective and timely communication to R&D, engineering, and the customers regarding the design, production and delivery process.
- Work with the internal engineering team to assure a smooth engineering and production process.
- Validate and confirm customer RFQ’s for potential new business generation.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other events that would lead to new business opportunities.
- Competitive base pay, incentive/commission, company auto and a strong benefits package are provided.
Qualifications (Required Knowledge/Skills)
- 5+ years plastic injection experience.
- Desire to be part of an organization which provides strong employee engagement and growth opportunities.
- Proven track record of solid sales performance in the plastics industry.
- Possess Program/Process management skills to successfully manage multiple deliverables and projects concurrently.
- Ability to work with teams to solve problems and execute new product launches.
- A College degree is preferred but not required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree