|Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
contact recruiter for details
|50% target bonus
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The company is continuing to move forward even during the pandemic. It is a remote role, but you must be based in OKC, OK.
**Remote, but must be based in Oklahoma City, OK**
The ENS Sales Representative will be responsible for working in partnership with and supporting the primary role of developing new customers and closing orders. The ENS Sales Rep role requires a blend of business development, lead cultivation, and account management skills. The Sales Rep will be responsible for account management, business-to-business selling activities, territory management, and growing year-over-year sales with existing and new customers, while documenting these activities within our CRM Salesforce. Customer base consists of companies within the building construction industry, including end users, architects, general contractors, glass contractors, security systems integrators, fence contractors, and other stakeholders. The Sales Representative will work hand in hand with the Inside Sales reps to consistently drive sales and profit growth, and to maximize customer satisfaction to build repeat business and grow market share.
This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager ENS. This position will work closely with Inside Sales Representatives, and service personnel, as well as other ENS sales team members such as PAS, Crane and Architectural Specification Sales.
- Find and develop new project sales opportunities through data mining, incoming emails and customer calls to end users, glaziers, general contractors, and architects
- Respond to initial customer inquiries
- Consultatively determine and recommend the proper products for customers’ applications and requirements within the role of a strategic product specialist and trusted advisor
- Project Cost/Price Estimating to meet project bidding deadlines
- Pricing strategy based on competitive market dynamics
- Determine all prospective customers within any project bid scenario and ensure that quotations are submitted to all of those bidding entities
- Coordinate activities with Inside Sales Representative to ensure proper follow up on quoting activities and to attain competitive pricing intel
- Account management as required
- Work with Inside Sales Representative to Identify strategic opportunities and establish sales tactics to penetrate and develop specific clients in assigned regions and markets.
- Continuously review competitive market landscape and work with Inside Sales Reps to recommend, develop, and implement new and creative tactics to maximize sales opportunities and revenue.
- Close cross functional internal collaboration with other stakeholders (Inside Sales Representatives, Project Management)
- Work with entire team to maximize customer satisfaction and enable repeat business.
- Complete and timely recording within Salesforce.com of all opportunities, status and activity updates, contacts and accounts, sales forecasts, and all other required usage of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Represent and exemplify core values and business principles
- Travel required as needed (50%) based on client portfolio requirements and other sales, internal team meetings, training and planning sessions
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Customer-centric mindset and attitude; action oriented with a sense of urgency to accomplish job duties and objectives
- Expert knowledge and awareness of competitors within the regions and their product lines
- High standard of excellence and a strong focus on execution
- Accountable for actions and results – self-starter with an ability to take ownership of the assigned tasks and work autonomously on project and customer requirements
- Organization and time management – plans and prioritizes work; manages time pressures; deals with pressure through good planning
- Problem solving aptitude – ability to consultatively determine solutions for customers and execute within the dormakaba organization
- Plan and accomplish goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work within business-to-business sales
- Expert knowledge in all ENS product lines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong in-person presentation skills (via phone & skype) and ability to articulate proposal content, product solutions and competitive differentiation
- Demonstrated initiative and proactive nature
- Change agent to drive growth and success
- Skills or experience with Microsoft Office products
- Skills or experience with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com
- Adaptability – flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and qualify accounts and opportunities
- Attention to detail - attentive to all aspects of a task or work environment; alert; accurate.
- Relationship management – ability to develop positive relationships with and between co-workers and/or employees or other departments
- Strong teamwork and partnership orientation
- Impeccable personal integrity and strong work ethic
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Sales and Marketing preferred
- Preferred 2 years of inside or outside sales or account management experience
- Preferred experience in the architectural building materials or construction industry
- Preferred technical knowledge of automatic doors or other ENS products
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems, Salesforce preferred