Sales Support/Customer Service Rep. - IT Industry
|Sydney, New South Wales - Australia
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
What you will get in return:
- Learning and development that could lead into a Sales or Account Management role
- Beautiful modern offices in Sydney CBD
- Small team environment that is sociable and friendly
- Attendance at client events
- Training in specific relevant IT products with the possibility of gaining certification
If you feel unsure as to whether you may qualify to apply for this role, then give us a call to have a chat and we will be able to advise you and help you find a job if this one is not suitable for you! Please call Catherine Moores on 0432 742 010.
Can you answer ‘YES’ to the following questions?
- Do you want to work for an IT Company in Sydney CBD?
- Do you have at least 6 months corporate support experience?
- Have you provided support to B2B sales teams?
- Do you have an eye for detail with the ability to provide excellent customer service to a wide range of people?
- Would you like to be part of a small family run IT business that will offer training and support?
- Are you looking for a career not just a job?
We have an opportunity for a candidate who is looking to progress their career in the IT industry. You will be working for a dynamic & growing successful IT business solutions company, with offices in Sydney CBD that offers systems integration, reselling and IT services for SMB, SME and Enterprise clients as well as Government departments. The company prides itself in offering quality hardware, software and services and has consistently offered professional expertise; managed support services and builds long term client relationships.
- Sales Administration – You will be supporting a busy sales team ensuring that all relevant paperwork, administration and renewals related to the sales process is dealt with and managed effectively and to deadline, you may be speaking with clients, vendors and suppliers on the sales team’s behalf and you will enjoy working in a busy dynamic team
In order to be considered for either role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- Tertiary high school education, ideally to HSC level
- At least 6 months’ work experience gained in a corporate B2B environemnt where you have supported sales teams. Duties related to the following will be considered:
- Customer service supporting clients and vendors/partners
- Sales Support and Administration
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- An eye for detail
- Lots of initiative and self-motivation
- A desire to learn and grow in an IT operations & sales environment
- A confident and curious personality with no fear of asking questions