|Atlanta, Georgia - United States
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing company in the financial services industry
Does not need CPA or track
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets, P&L, and general ledger accounts.
- Handles monthly bank reconciliations functions.
- Assist in handling Inter-Companies accounts reconciliations by gathering, entering, and balancing information.
- Prepare and enter journal entries to ensure producing accurate and timely financial statements.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts by gathering and booking correcting information.
- Provide analysis and supporting details to Management as needed.
- Maintain show-closings process and reconcile shows’ results with sales teams.
- Handle Revenue Recognition, Deferred Expenses, Deferred Revenue calculations and entries.
- Post monthly bank fees and adjustments.
- Post monthly exchange rate and conversions and calculate F/X gain or loss.
- Support in the budget and LTP process.
- Provide supporting details for the annual audit as needed
- Maintain and reconcile accrual accounts and prepaid accounts
- Participate and handles other projects as requested by the CFO.
Knowledge and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Under the ADA, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to be present in the office 2-3 days/ week
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening test
- College degree with major in Accounting/Finance
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Strong knowledge / experience of accounting principles and practices
- Technical accounting skill
- Four (4) plus years’ of relevant experience required,
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Good Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player comfortable in a supporting role.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload to meet fixed deadlines with sense of urgency.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree