Senior Analytical Chemist
|Brampton, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client located in GTA West is actively seeking a qualified candidate to fill this full time permanent opportunity.
- Responsible for developing, validating and documenting new analytical methods with minimum supervision.
- Accountable for preparing development/validation and other research reports.
- Accurately reporting and clearly documenting all research work
- Accurately reporting GMP work in accordance with current GMP/GLP regulations.
- Responsible for participating in activities leading to product approval (i.e. deficiency letter responses for chemistry issues, investigations, etc., with specific tasks outlined by the Manager).
- Providing technical support to R&D Analytical Chemists.
- Responsible for assisting the Analytical Chemists with OOS investigations.
- Accountable for participating in the training/coaching of new employees and completing all training assignments while maintain personal training records.
- Accurately Isolate/identify/synthesize impurities as required.
- Responsible for evaluating spectroscopic data (NMR, MS, IR).
- Properly research and prepare product/ packaging material specifications.
- Accountable for maintaining a clean laboratory environment and ensure safety regulations are being followed.
- Responsible for completing all GMP Documentation correctly and in a timely manner.
- Participating in/ leading Non Conformance Investigations.
- Responsible for completing CAPA’s
- Initiating and following through with actions required to close Change Controls.
- Accountable for participating in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- in Chemistry or related pharmaceutical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical R&D environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior theoretical and practical knowledge of organic, inorganic and analytical chemistry
- In-depth knowledge and experience with GC, HPLC, spectrography and other analytical techniques
- Experience with Empower, LIMS, SAP is an asset
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of chromatography and spectrography
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GMP-s and GLP-s, FDA and Health Canada guidelines
- Good organizational skills; Multi-tasking ability
**Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.**
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree