|Title:||Senior AutoCAD Drafter (HS-7906)|
|Job Location:||Columbus, Nebraska - United States|
|Salary:||$55,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||401K + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Vacation + Vision|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Senior AutoCAD Drafter - Nebraska
$55,000 - $80,000
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a Nebraska company that is currently seeking an experienced, highly-motivated and talented full-time AutoCAD/Solidworks Drafter. We are looking for an individual that works directly with project managers and/or crew foreman to create crew & production drawings. This is a modern millwright service serving the Ag sector in Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, South Dakota, North Dakota, Kansas, Minnesota, Wyoming and Colorado. Our millwright services offer everything from minor repairs to major remodels and new construction, including: grain storage & handling facilities, commercial feed mills, feed lot feeding & grain equipment, seed cleaning & bagging, facility related office/warehousing, and feed & grain facilities development.
• Create customer contract drawings, review specifications
• Travel to job sites to get dimensional information for site layout using tape measure & total station.
• Participate in the planning process by recommending and developing revisions to: standard product designs, drafting procedures, systems, and improve department operation and productivity.
• Supervise, plan, assign and review the work of drafters working on design projects, establish deadlines
• Develop goals and determine production standards
• Analyze data and review drawings and plan to ensure quality of work
• Provide AutoCAD and Solidworks support and application problems.
• Must have extensive experience with drafting methods and tools.
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a drafting related career field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5 years of experience in a related field
• 5 years of experience using AutoCAD software
• Strong knowledge of SolidWorks
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
• Basic understanding of mathematics, general construction, and technical skills in computer aided drafting
• Must have an acceptable attendance and prior employment record.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with co-workers, at all levels within the organization, in a positive manner.
• Ability to recognize and solve practical problems or issues.
• Ability to stay focused, pay attention to detail, and follow work instructions.
• Must be a person of passion and integrity, who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results.
• Must not have acrophobia (fear of height), or claustrophobia (fear of close or confined space).
• Prior construction knowledge is a preference.