Senior Bilingual Business Development Manager
|Montreal West, Quebec - Canada
contact recruiter for details
|full benefits, RRSP program
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Very stable, expanding company
Room for growth and advancement
Forefront of new drug / vaccine R&D
Company tries to maintain family atmosphere
Montreal, QC rapidly growing drug testing research organization is looking for a Senior Bilingual Business Development Manager to advance their already very successful endeavours. Position reports to a Senior VP. The company prides itself on maintaining a family atmosphere and providing excellent working conditions, a competitive compensation structure, and complete benefit coverage.
- Business development, meeting set targets within this industry.
- Expanding the client base as well as managing and growing existing accounts.
- Leveraging personal industry contacts to enable business and growth.
- Working together with the scientific team to determine the appropriateness of new opportunities.
- Pertinent sales activities:
- - Managing customer meetings.
- - Preparing proposals, contacts.
- - Sales negotiations.
- - Study budgets.
- - Contract negotiations, trade shows, conferences.
- - Remaining highly visible to clients and monitoring customer satisfaction.
- - Efficient use of contact CRMs, communications, letters, emails.
- BS / B.Sc. or higher in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry / related. Any sales or formal management training is an asset.
- 10 years' experience in business development leadership positions within healthcare / biotechnology, medical device, or pharmaceutical.
- Background with GLP clinical research organization attractive.
- Knowledge of toxicology, ADME, PK/PD, testing of vaccines, biologics, small molecules nice to have.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and growing customer base.
- Pertinent contact list attractive.
- Willingness to live in the Greater Montreal area. Relocation offered across Canada.
- Overnight travel required.- You would require an appropriate passport, allowing you to travel outside Canada (post covid).
- Bilingual - English, French.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree