This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior CICD DevOps Software Developer|
|Job Location:||Dulles, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$110,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Greater Washington DC area
The Senior CICD Software Developer will work across all core projects with Software Development, Quality Assurance and Configuration Management to increase efficiency, product quality, improved installation and frequency of releases as well as will work with IT for environment build out and server maintenance.
We seek an engineer who has a passion for operations and efficiency to ensure software engineering technologies and practices are fully automated.
Our clients facilities are excellent with ample free private parking. The atmosphere is congenial, collaborative and non political allowing everyone’s contribution to be recognized and appreciated. They are consistently growing through internal development and external acquisition and offer technical challenge and career advancement opportunity.
* Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and tools to help implement continuous improvement of our software engineering processes, including automation of the software build, testing and the deployment process.
* Experience with modern Microsoft .NET software development with C# or VB.NET is required.
* Experience configuring TeamCity, Jenkins or other Continuous Integration tool to build, publish and deploy software components is required.
* In depth knowledge of configuration management tools, such as Subversion and Git.
* Experience with system administration for both Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Ability to code and script, using Bash and PowerShell, for infrastructure deployment.
* Experience with automation tools, such as Octopus, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef a plus.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
* Minimum five years of overall development experience.
* At least three years of direct CI/CD and or DevOps experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree