This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior C# .NET Software Engineer|
|Job Location:||Dulles, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$120,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Greater Washington DC area
This is a newly created opening with a Dulles based SaaS provider to Federal Government agencies. The company is an established leader in their market segment. As such they can offer financial stability, professional development and long term career opportunity.
* Design and develop new frameworks, patterns and modules that will integrate industry standard technologies with existing legacy systems.
* Develop unit tests to integrate into automated testing platform, as well as be an active participant in the code review process.
* Actively participate in documenting code, processes and procedures of the development team.
Qualifications and experience
* Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related field
* More than eight years software development experience with C#, MVC, ASP.Net, and the .NET Framework
* Significant experience with SQL and relational databases – PL/SQL preferred
* Must have experience using industry best practice logging and error handling frameworks.
* Experience developing centralized configuration frameworks and working with OpenAPI/Swagger are both advantageous.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree