|Title:||Senior Commissioning Engineer|
|Job Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$55,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
If you are looking for a career that has excellent growth potential and career advancement as well as one that will still be around in 10 years then need to strongly consider this opportunity. Industrial automation is only becoming more integrated into our lives and with the shutdowns of last year, the need to automate was driven home even harder.
Sr. Commissioning Engineer
• Working mostly on customers sites to support programed service and breakdown repairs of Company equipment in production.
• Experience with automation safety, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, motion controls, and trouble shooting. Communicating with other Company people who can assist, often remotely.
• Experience to identify root cause of problems, correct the problem (or problems) and verify equipment operation.
• Identify other potential issues and communicate them internally to Service Director and or customer.
• Be a leadership in the role in new equipment installation, start-up, commissioning, and production support, with experience to assess issues and changes holistically across the equipment and processes. Working in a small team of technically qualified people.
• Attend project and commissioning meetings to report progress and discuss in an open forum any risks or benefits relating to responsibilities and projects. Provide written reports of service activity, assessments of issues, customer communications, and steps taken to resolve problems.
• Work with customer’s maintenance and operations groups.
• Provide technical mentoring and training.
• Good communication skills, written and oral.
• Four-year degree in Engineering or Technical discipline
• Minimum 10 years’ experience within industrial automation. Specifically working with hydraulics, tooling, motion sensor, PLCs, and general wiring/mechanical equipment.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing maintenance
• Proven experience working autonomously.
• Ability to travel 60% of the time across the United States; this may include nights and weekends.
• Ability to relocate or currently residing in Charlotte, NC.
• Preferred experience managing small teams.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Patience and people skills when dealing with demanding clients and difficult situations.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree