Senior Digital Analytics Lead -MNC Gaming Company
|Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - India
$2,000,000.00 - $3,000,000.00 - Indian Rupee - Yearly
|One year contract, can be renewed
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a global leader in gaming conducting gaming and lottery business in over 100 countries around the world. Employing over 10000 professionals worldwide.
The role -based in Hyderabad, would be working with the Product Management team in UK and the Delivery/Implementation team in Hyderabad
A great opportunity for someone
- Enthusiastic about developing and deploying bespoke analytical solutions that respond to our clients’ challenges
- Interested in the deployment and implementation of data analysis techniques on projects
- Keen to engage with clients and deliver great outcomes
As the Interactive Marketing Business Analyst you would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and evaluating interactive marketing efforts to reach the goal of increasing traffic and revenue for the Interactive Product Marketing team. and work with the Portal Product team and the client to collect requirements and data based on project need.
- Serve as point person for client inquiries, by providing support and creating deliverables, including Google/Omniture/Web Trends Analytics audit documents
- Evaluate Google/Omniture/Web Trends account configuration settings, like goals, view settings, AdWords integration, etc.
- Analyze large amounts of data in creative ways, and use data to advise on marketing strategy
- Develop and maintain a digital dashboard that includes marketing, social media and customer acquisition metrics as well as eCommerce business and site metrics for a variety of accounts.
- Experience with digital marketing and technology; including web analytics, email marketing, search marketing, social media, and conversion marketing.
- 5 years of experience in marketing analytics with a command of the terminology, methods, strategy, fundamental metrics, and the role of data in optimizing campaigns.
- Competency in a variety of tools preferred, including SQL, SPSS, SAS, Data Modeler, Google Analytics, Omniture.
- Experience with web tracking, testing and optimization (i.e. A/B and multivariate testing.).
- Will have a mastery of Google Analytics, inside and out
- Must have experience at managing projects from conception to implementation. Should be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted Indian work authorization.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree