|Title:||Senior Electrical Design Engineer with Medical instrument company|
|Job Location:||Lake Forest, California - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||bonus, excellent benefits,|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
full relocation available
Responsible for the design and development of electronic systems and products at the PCBA and programmable logic level, including microprocessor/microcontroller-based designs, digital circuitry, analog circuitry, signal integrity analysis, switching power supplies, signal conditioning, and industry-standard communications interfaces. MUST have experience designing at board level
Works with cross-functional teams including ME, SW, QA, Manufacturing and Field Service. MUST have strong communication and collaboration skills.
Develops requirements, performance verification and validation, production transfer and related documentation.
Responsible for design aspects leading to successful certification of products to EMC/EMI, Safety, and other standards.
Applies intermediate level principles of engineering analysis to blend technical knowledge and manufacturing practices in providing solutions to complex engineering challenges.
Application of knowledge of electronic design and manufacturing methods for medical devices.
Develop test methods and complete testing through the entire life cycle of the product.
May lead design reviews and review action items.
Provides technical leadership and ensures regulatory / statutory / legislative compliance for all project work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- At least 5 Years of Relevant Work Experience
- While not required, the following experience is considered preferable:LabView, HDL (Verilog or VHDL), FMEA/Fault Tree analysis, OrCAD schematic capture, Allegro PCBA layout, Programming (C, C++), wireless communication.
- Ability to take responsibility for multiple concurrent design activities
- Possess fundamental, theoretical and applied knowledge related to general electronic engineering.
- Proven ability to develop solutions for problems that require the regular use of creativity.
- Knowledge of ISO, FDA, MDD and regulations applicable to the design and development of medical device/science/technology.
- Excellent process management, problem solving, and teamwork skills along with the proven ability to lead technical sub-teams in delivering products to market.
* Relocation is provided for your move to sunny California!
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree