Senior Engineering Director - Capital Project Delivery
|Melbourne, Victoria - Australia
$300,000.00 - $390,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Excellent Opportunity for join global pharmaceutical organisation.
- Global role in Senior Leadership Team
- Senior Engineering Director - Capital Project Delivery-Melbourne, Victoria (3000)
About the CompanyOur client is one of the world’s leading global pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical related products for the local and export overseas market. They are well known for their operational excellence, passion for innovation and are an iconic Australian household name.
Due to development and growth within the business both locally and overseas, our client is looking for a Senior Director in Project Delivery to be responsible for the delivery of capital projects and the strategic direction within the assigned region driving efficiency in programs, processes and initiatives aligned to Global Engineering practices. This position will partner with the Global Engineering Leadership Team, Site Heads and operations within the business with accountability to deliver a capital portfolio or projects across the region.
Culture & Benefits:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Senior Director in Capital Project Delivery to join leading global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation. Attractive remuneration with benefits will apply to the successful candidate.
Bachelor of Engineering
Key deliverables and responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Develop and deliver plans for capital projects within the approved regional capital project portfolio to meet business objectives.
- Provide leadership to the Project Delivery function, ensuring Project Managers follow appropriate governance, costs and delivery for all major projects.
- Critically review the engineering project delivery model, conducting strategic investment planning and annual CAPEX budgets for capital expansion and improvements.
- Monitor regional capital projects ensuring capital projects are delivered on time, budget and scope of projects.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to align all engineering capital projects to specific global requirements and develop plans in accordance with governance and processes.
- Effectively liaise with site stakeholders, Quality, R&D, manufacturing and external stakeholders and the site Global Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes
- Sound technical experience in the key disciplines of complex engineering, capital investments and project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability in the development, delivery and implementation of major capital engineering projects.
- Proven leadership at a Senior Engineering level with key experience in strategic project delivery, design and construction.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external key stakeholders with the ability to drive, change, inspire and motivate teams.
- Specific industry experience working in regulated life sciences environment such as pharmaceutical, medical device and other regulated environment.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree