This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior IT Auditor|
|Job Location:||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Senior IT Auditor
Responsible for the management of a portfolio of audit assignments to ensure that all business and technology risks are anticipated, identified, recognized, and appropriately managed in alignment with the departmental audit plan and initiatives.
Functions of the Senior IT Auditor:
1. Responsible for the management of a portfolio of audit assignments to ensure that all business and technology risks are anticipated, recognized, and appropriately managed in alignment with the departmental audit plan and initiatives.
2. Performs risk assessments and develops a quarterly audit plan.
3. Oversees and delivers audits of business, Information Technology (I.T.) Risk and Information Security processes and major business and/or IT projects to ensure compliance with company policy, procedural efficiency and accuracy in accordance with the audit plan.
4. Review or prepares reports of audit findings for business managers and proposes recommendations for improvements as required.
5. Participates consultatively in employing changes to the extent possible.
6. Act as subject matter expert (SME) with managerial responsibilities over aspects of large-scale, most complex, or high-profile audits.
7. Lead multiple projects and communicate suitably with identified stakeholders within Internal Audit and management.
8. Consult with internal partners in developing action plans to resolve control issues or risks and handles the resolution of high-risk issues with management.
Skills & Abilities:
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree