|Title:||Senior Magento Developer - full-time, remote|
|Job Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Opportunities are with our direct client. Great opportunity for remote position with small team feel but big team impact.
DataMasters | Greensboro NC
Business Solutions - People & Technology
you should meet our people.
Certified Woman-Owned Business
Full-time direct-hire positions with our Global Fortune 500 manufacturing client (not contract,no c2c). 100% remote (manager has preference for candidates in Eastern and Central US time zones). 2 positions, open due to growth and hiring manager is ready to immediately begin interviews.
The Senior Magento Developer will join a team contributing to the development of Global eCommerce websites hosted on Magento 2 Cloud.
- Accountable for ensuring our global eBusiness/eCommerce platforms are well controlled, operating effectively and aligned with business needs. In addition to daily business support tasks, this role is responsible for assisting in identifying and implementing process improvements to these systems and other core systems
- Participates with our team and stakeholders to plan new features and provide best estimates allowing for team to optimize outcomes that provide the most value to the customer and the organization
- Breaks down features into manageable stories to allow for easier coding, reviewing, testing and approval
- Participates in retrospectives to gain knowledge and learning with the purpose to become a more effective team member and to build better teams and deliver continuing higher quality products
- Writes clean, readable, adaptable and quality unit tests alongside production code
- Reviews others code to ensure delivery of high-quality functionality and participate in an environment of learning
- Focuses on continuous integration and/or continuous delivery strategies providing optimal feedback loops for the team
- Builds test automation and practices test driven development
- 5+ years experience
- Expert or Extensive Proficiency in:
Magento 2 required
PHP / PHPUnit
KnockoutJs, RequireJs, jQuery
Magento Custom Module Development Front End and Back End
- Basic or Working Proficiency in:
- 2+ years of Magento Commerce
- Magento Certification Preferred
- Team first mindset in an Agile Software Development framework such as Scrum
- Ability to communicate the value of teams deliverables
- Desire to learn and mentor to develop cross functional teams
- Enthusiastic about writing clean code and implementing object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Recognize the importance of test coverage and automation in development pipelines
- Experience with TDD or enthusiasm to learn this methodology
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.