This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior Marketing Analyst|
|Job Location:||Brentwood, Tennessee - United States|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for day-to-day marketing efforts geared at increasing and enhancing brand awareness, consideration, and lead generation as well as executing integrated strategies to support product/service launches, co-marketing campaigns, and events. This role regularly partners with and directs external marketing agencies to accomplish initiatives. The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for day-to-day marketing efforts geared at increasing and enhancing brand awareness, consideration, and lead generation as well as executing integrated strategies to support product/service launches, co-marketing campaigns, and events. This role regularly partners with and directs external marketing agencies to accomplish initiatives.
• Direct and contribute to development of digital integrated marketing plans and content including email marketing, case studies, sell sheets, webinars, whitepapers, thought leadership, display advertising, paid search, retargeting, SEO, database and direct marketing, website, research, PR/social media, etc.
• In partnership with agency and internal resources, conceive of and produce engaging content that delivers existing client and new prospect engagement and business opportunities.
• Oversee a strategic plan to drive qualified leads to the sales team, along with a tactical execution plan to achieve the business vision and aggressive top line goals.
• Optimize inbound, outbound, and paid programs as well as overall processes to improve program performance and competitive advantages.
• Manage, track, and present program performance by channel/service line.
• Fully own the trade show planning, execution and logistics for ~12 events annually.
• Design metrics and multi-variant testing programs. Analyze and report performance, insights and improvement recommendations.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or four-year college
• 5 years of experience in demand generation marketing, preferably marketing B2B tech;
• Experience in Healthcare highly desirable
• Proven content creation, curation, and production of marketing materials in a multi-channel business environment
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
• Strong analytical skills with 3+ years of campaign response analysis
• Extensive experience with email marketing and marketing automation, search & SEO, social media and content strategy development and execution
• Knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, web analytics tools helpful; copyediting and market research background also a plus
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or WordPress helpful
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree