This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Job Location:||Bangalore City, Karnataka - India|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client are a global manufacturing and chemicals company who have a proud history of delivering excellence for over 40 years. They operate in 17 countries with 60 offices across the globe, now having 8,000+ employees and counting. They hold Innovation, Agile, Expertise, Responsiveness and Quality as core company beliefs and are seeking liked minded individuals to join them on a permanent basis.
The Sr. Network Engineer – LAN/WAN will require the ability to manage multiple priorities, including
help desk tickets, daily tasks and projects, while working closely with other team members. It
requires a person that can remain flexible and can effectively collaborate across technology teams
and global business units. This position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to
work with diplomacy and positive attitude. As a member of the IT Infrastructure & Operations team,
the role contributes to the development and execution of the I&O strategy, and ensures its
alignment with the enterprise's IT strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve
• Perform a wide range of network administration duties including; installation, configuration,
debugging, maintenance and evaluation, testing and deployment of upgrades to the
networking infrastructure (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points, VPN
• Proactive monitoring of all network devices and services using a combination of tools to
ensure high availability and adherence to required Service Level Agreements.
• Shall provide remote technical support to customers during extended hour escalations.
• Candidate shall be able to handle independently large projects right from low level design
including project support.
• Collect and review network utilization data for capacity and planning purposes.
• Assist in developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery plans.
• Interface with vendors for procurement & maintenance of all network platforms.
• Manage & troubleshoot all network related service interruptions impacting LAN, Wi-Fi,
MPLS, Internet, VPN or other connectivity types throughout the organization.
• Provide 24 x 7 on-call support on a rotating basis.
• Respond to assigned Service Desk tickets, ensuring timely feedback and closure.
• Provide escalated support to assist the Service Desk and Systems Administrators in resolving
• Rigorously create and maintain documentation for all network devices, processes and
Identify, analyze, diagnose, research and resolve technical problems for individuals and
groups in an efficient manner, recognizing the proper course of action to take,
communicating and escalating severe issues as appropriate.
• 8+ years of proven hands-on experience managing, monitoring, troubleshooting and
resolving network connectivity, stability and performance issues
• Proven Experience in Handling activities on core Networking ( ASA Firewall, Cisco Meraki
Cloud Managed Network Devices] Wi-Fi Solutions, IP Telephony, Video Conferencing and
Unified Communication Solutions.
• Proven experience designing, implementing and managing secure data and voice networks.
• Proven experience designing, implementing and managing IP voice networks.
• Knowledge of networking technologies, including; TCP/IP, VLAN’s, Ethernet, switching,
firewalls, routing and routing protocols (BGP/OSPF), DNS and DHCP.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, or Engineering.
• CCNP Routing & Switching, CCNP Security, CCIE (Routing Switching, Voice or Security)
• ITIL Certified.