Senior PLM Engineering Systems Analyst - TeamCenter
|Greensboro, North Carolina - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Well-established division of an international, well-known firm that excels in the niche of aviation. Strong pattern of growth.
Fulltime position, but client will consider a long-term contract if beneficial for candidate.
Will consider long-term well established H1B candidates through a reputable firm which strong due diligence on compliance paperwork. On occasion, sponsorship has been made available to long-term contractors they wish to convert to FTE.
Senior PLM Architect role will be an integral team member of the PLM/Engineering Systems Development, Deployment and Support Team assisting in the PLM Teamcenter Process, Methods and Tool for all Engineering disciplines processes. The incumbent will be responsible for leading the user business requirement gathering, develop and propose advance technical design solution and review and mentor with other developers and system architects to implement and deploy the solution. This position will work closely with the Engineering community to support a variety of PLM activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates and conduct user requirement sessions with user community to document AS-IS and TO-BE process.
- Develops solutions from customer requirements
- Develops/document Solution Specification for team members to work from
- Works with support team to Investigate and troubleshoot Teamcenter Engineering data to continuously improve the application
- Responsible for leading several technical PLM projects with user requirement, development schedules and testing and delivery of the solution to the end customers.
- Supports IS Management with developing roadmap, strategy and supporting the governance model.
- Works with leadership team to create and enhance vision and strategy for PLM at in the eco system of other Enterprise applications.
Client works 45 hrs per week per position on average.
Fulltime position, but client will consider long-term contract as well.
Client will consider well established H1B candidates with reputable agencies in full compliance with documentation needed. (Occasionally, they have sponsored contractors to convert them to FTE.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related degree; Master’s degree is preferred
- 15+ year’s direct work experience with PLM strategy, roadmap, implementation and support.
- Broad hands-on experience with all levels and modules of PLM application from development to release.
- Experience in product and engineering processes related to PLM
- Previous experience as a cross functional team leader with ability to bring disparate IT and business functions to create solutions that enable PLM vision
- Experience with Siemens, Teamcenter Engineering Multi-site is preferred
- Experience in computer science, information management, system engineering, or related technical field
- Experience with development tools and processes
- Extensive experience with PDM information system infrastructure
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of PC, Linux and UNIX Workstation operating systems and application implementation as related to CAD
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Presentation skills with ability to deliver PLM vision, mission and strategy to a broad audience.
- Must have strong interpersonal and service-oriented skills with the ability to interface well with engineers, vendors and other staff members at all levels
- Ability to collaborate with PLM Business Leadership to manage training and other organization change management activities associated with the rollout of PLM modules
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree