This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior PeopleSoft Administrator|
|Job Location:||Denver, Colorado - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is seeking a senior/lead level PeopleSoft Administrator for this direct hire position in downtown Denver. This is an excellent role for a senior level PeopleSoft Administrator to participate and lead in exciting PeopleSoft upgrades with current technology. This is a chance to join a highly respected organization with exceptional benefits in their downtown location.
About the Client:
• Acclaimed Denver-based employer with exceptional benefits
• Comprehensive benefits, this position includes 4 weeks vacation to start
• Convenient light rail access and company sponsored RTD EcoPass
Location: Denver, CO area (downtown location)
Position Title: Senior PeopleSoft Administrator
• Senior - lead-level PeopleSoft Administration support of PeopleSoft applications (HR, FIN, etc.)
• Also serves as a PeopleSoft Administrator team lead
• Provide guidance to a team of technical administrators
• Designs, builds, and maintains PeopleSoft environments, supports system rollouts
• Responds to and troubleshoots escalated operational issues
• Team projects include: Upgrade PeopleTools instance to version 8.57; implement Fluid UI; regular PUM and Patches
• Inform and advise project managers and stakeholders about project plans and implementation status
• Conduct technical analysis, produce technical SME and strategy recommendations
• Mentor and guide less experienced PeopleSoft admins
• Participate in on-call rotation with occasional off-hour tasks
• 6-8+ years experience in hands-on PeopleSoft administration, including leadership
• Notable expertise with PeopleTools - applications, patches, etc.
• Expertise in Application Designer, Data Mover, Change Assistant
• Exposure to UNIX and/or Linux
• Architecture design, high availability, load balancing, etc.
• Ability to participate in rotational on-call support
• Stable record of direct employment
• BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related
• Experience as an Oracle DBA
• Experience with PeopleTools 8.51+, upgrade to 8.57
• Exposure to PeopleSoft enterprise portal, PeopleSoft Integration Broker
• Use of Application Designer, Data Mover, Change Assistant
• Experience leading at least one full-lifecycle PeopleSoft implementation and upgrades
• Expertise, leadership in performance testing and tuning
• Familiarity with disaster recovery, capacity planning,
• UNIX shell scripting, Linux, VMWare,
• Implementation and administration of Phire, Quest STAT, PeopleSoft Performance Monitor, CRM DES server, etc.