Senior Process Engineer
|Al Hadd, Muharraq - Bahrain
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Comprehensive Ex-Pat Package offered
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Process Engineer - Bahrain
Unique opportunity to join a new company/facility - a copper tube manufacturing company, a Joint Venture 3-way partnership between a 100+ year-old US-based publicly-traded corporation, a successful private equity firm and Bahrain's sovereign wealth fund - as Senior Process Engineer.
The position will ensure continuous improvement in the copper tube manufacturing process and establishing internal controls which guarantee the product (Inner Grooved and plain bore seamless copper tube) is suitable for customer use. There will be significant interaction with production, maintenance and quality functions internally and detailed discussions with customers and suppliers externally. Customers and suppliers are multi-national entities with locations across the world.
- Visibility across entire organization - regionally & globally
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement upon successful performance
- State of the art equipment/technologies at new 300k sf facility.
- Competitive base + bonus plan compensation
- Full Ex-Pat package resources and privileges (housing, relocation, schooling, etc.)
There is a hard requirement of candidates possessing Inner Grooved Tube/Enhanced Tube engineering processes. They are unwavering on this requirement so please make sure it is in the resume/CV
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish robust manufacturing processes for the production of inner grooved and plain bore copper tube, ensuring the finished product is commercially acceptable to the customer.
- Determines root causes of quality issues and develops corrective actions.
- Review and enhance the KPI monitoring systems and determine ways to improve their ability to impact company operations.
- Share knowledge with team and improve overall technical knowledge and skillset.
- Develop new products and their associated manufacturing processes.
- Communicating any needs for changes to the QMS or its supporting documentation.
- Communicating any deviations to the plans or procedures.
- Communicating any potential risks or opportunities found.
- Being aware of the Quality Policy and any relevant Quality Objectives to their job.
- Any other reasonable assignment may be request or assign by your Direct Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline required (Master’s preferred)
- 7 or more years’ experience in metal production facility, preferably copper tube manufacturing.
- Impeccable math and statistical analysis skills.
- Knowledge of producing Inner Grooved Tube required.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Six Sigma or LEAN preferred, but not required.
- Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Exemplary integrity and honesty.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to train and teach other people.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree