Senior Process Engineer
|Friendswood, Texas - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a fantastic role for anyone who is looking for that next level of resposonsiblity within the wastewater industry!
Our client in the Clear Lake, TX area is NOW hiring for a Senior Process Engineer to add to their growing team!
This is a direct hire, full time opportunity that is offering phenomenal benefits and incentives!
Provide industrial wastewater process engineering support to various operating facilities for daily operation and project design work including technical reviews and studies. Must have a thorough understanding of industrial activated sludge treatment processes and the general microbiology associated with the processes. Must have an understanding of other technologies that are used for treatment of industrial wastes.
- The Technical Duties and Responsibilities enumerated below are expected to be performed within the individual’s professional discipline and areas of expertise.
- Provide technical leadership to various organizational units.
- Perform technical reviews and studies as required to support operations and provide recommendations to Facilities.
- Provides external coordination for projects including coordination with governing agencies, consultants, contractors, customers, etc.
- Communicates effectively with facility managers, plant supervisors, contractors, suppliers, engineers, and other agency employees.
- As delegated or designated, may have responsibility for managing Authority wide programs.
- General knowledge of state and federal environmental regulations, agency contractual agreements, and building codes impacting their field.
- Knowledge of computer application to engineering problems.
- Ability to read and interpret state and federal regulations, complex contract documents, technical manuals, specifications, and correspondence.
- Ability to perform complex engineering calculations as related to the design and operation of treatment facilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in process related engineering positions.
- Valid Class "C" Texas Driver's License.
- Ability to travel overnight to remote facilities, project sites or training locations.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree