Senior Procurement Specialist
|Middlesex, New Jersey - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company Paid Rental Type relocation.
- Hybrid position - a combination of leading and coordinating sourcing activities supporting Operations with strong Project Management and a high level of Coordination skills.
- Your Buying/Project Management experience supports procurement activities on strategic projects for the Operations teams for turnaround, maintenance, and major equipment purchases.
- You will negotiate and manage agreements with global and regional vendors for U.S. Plants for this client.
- Strong PM and coordination skills with internal stakeholders regarding procurement plans and timelines.
- Direct key activities in the preparation and execution of procurement activities and processes as required
- Perform completed request for proposals, quotation and information and perform negotiations
- Manage interaction with key suppliers
- Industry background in: Chemical, Specialty Chemical, Industrial construction - and a minimum of five years supply chain or procurement experience
- Six Sigma and Lean Tool expertise.
- Equipment and Service sourcing of cryogenic tanks, trailers, and other equipment - company paid relocation for this
- Excellent Analytical and Excel Skills
- ERP/SRM experience - SAP Maximo Solomon reporting tools
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree