|Title:||Senior Program Manager Job # 3206|
|Job Location:||Duluth, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
There is tremendous room for growth in this Atlanta based Sr. Program Manager role.
We build and support some of the world’s most sophisticated and fascinating antenna and radar equipment in the world.
A bonus is the location, where the weather is GREAT year-round, and the cultural and recreational activities are endless. The cost of living is also very reasonable
Salary and benefits offered are also extremely generous
Senior Program Manager
Job # 3206
We are hiring a Senior Program Manager with experience in antennas and/or RF design and measurements, precision motion control or microwave technology is highly desired. This individual should be smart, energetic, and passionate with skills in the management of a portfolio of programs ranging in size from $50k to $10M, including full responsibility for the programs financial management and earned value techniques. You should have proven experience working in a high tech environment developing innovative solutions to solve customer’s needs.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Manage a portfolio of complex engineering projects and ensure financial, technical and schedule objectives are met or exceeded.
* Must be able to plan and direct execution of all design, integration, installation and sell-off efforts of the program and monitor and report on progress.
* Provide detailed technical oversight of multi-disciplinary engineering efforts during the analysis, design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of precision RF measurement systems.
* Review and manage the work of assigned staff with emphasis on making the proper technical judgments to meet the business objectives.
* Prepare and present status and technical presentations to customers and company management.
* Perform financial analysis and projections of projects on an ongoing basis.
* Manage and coordinate resources within the organization to realize project goals.
* Risk management - Identification of risk elements and implement mitigation strategies.
* Participate in proposal efforts to address new opportunities.
* This effort includes determination of the win strategy, identification of customer requirements, development of the technical solutions, and creation of the cost estimates and pricing.
* Occasional domestic and international travel, approximately 10%.
ABOUT OUR DIVISION:
We are a defense contractor who also has a unique customer base within the automotive industry, designing, building, integrating and selling a line of high tech RF microwave instrumentation products, systems and technologies for antenna, Low Observable technology, RF, and radome and radar cross section (RCS) test & measurements. We offer unique in-house test and measurement rental facilities covering frequencies from 250 MHz to 110 GHz. We are proud to deliver engineering solutions and advanced products for a wide range of technical applications where precise measurement, motion control and data acquisition is required.
We apply our expertise in microwave technologies, electromagnetic propagation and mechanical system design to provide test systems for aerospace, defense, satellite, wireless communications and transportation industries as well as research institutes.
As Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employers, every qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: We are a defense contractor, therefore candidates must be eligible to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
8+ years of program management experience, coupled with a Bachelor's Degree in either Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, OR Master's Degree with 4+ years of management experience
* Experience with precision motion control, antenna and/or RF design and measurements is highly desirable.
* Experience with Aerospace development programs and knowledge of DoD procurement practices is a plus.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree