|Title:||Senior Quality Director Medical Device E ON|
|Job Location:||Gananoque, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||benefits, relocation|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
must be legally allowed to work in Ontario
Director of Operations
Join a fast growing company in Eastern Ontario, on the cutting edge of bioengineering, providing living solutions for a variety of clinical treatments.
Your strong leadership skills are required to guide this company, part of a large global organization, in terms of growth, quality, compliance, manufacturing, customer service, and departmental alignment with organizational goals.
ROLE AND DIRECT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Very senior position, wherein you will assume legal responsibility for all site-related activities. This is not a position for new grads.
- Leadership for all supply chain, EHS, quality (GMP compliance), engineering, biologics equipment and disposables manufacturing (and scale-up) for all site-specific services and products, towards profitability and great customer service.
- Ensure alignment of all site-related functions and businesses.
- Set up internal audit, EHS programs in line with global corporate practices.
- Troubleshooting and continuous improvement for supply chain and manufacturing.
- Budgeting, scheduling, meeting performance goals.
- BS / B.Sc. biology, engineering, or biology.
- Proven experience in key bio leadership role(s), at senior upper management level,
able to coordinate departments within a matrix and gain consensus.
- Previous proven leadership in roles outlined above.
- 5 to 10 years' (post graduation) background leading sites involved with medical device, disposables, or biological manufacturing equipment.
- Coaching, training, ensuring health and safety, quality and cGMP compliance.
- Willing to live in / relocate to Eastern ON area.
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada at this time.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree