Senior Recruiter/Mgr. (Manufacturing and Industrial Services)
|Des Moines, Iowa - United States
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a national leader in the design and manufacture, installation, and servicing of industrial components for consumer-facing specialty service businesses. They derive revenue from the sale of their heavy cleaning equipment, as well as long-term service, maintenance, and supplies contracts. This $300MM company has experienced double-digit growth over the past few years and is expanding rapidly with a new venture capital partner. The firm employs over 1,000 nationally, with 200 professionals based at company headquarters in the western Des Moines Metro area. This is not a remote position.
As the Senior Recruiter, reporting directly to the SVP, Human Resources, you will take the lead on Company recruitment oversight for both field services operations as well as key plant operational roles in Iowa and across the nation. You will manage external recruiters and execute your own sourcing and recruiting requisitions. Successful candidates will naturally partner with hiring managers at all levels and ensure excellent full-cycle recruiting for every candidate who joins the organization.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for all roles as identified.
- Implement sourcing strategies that yield results across active and passive candidates.
- Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs with consistent company messaging and branding.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience from start to finish, and continuously evaluate the process for improvement opportunities.
- Utilize HRIS applicant tracking systems to manage and measure recruiting performance.
- Participate in recruitment efforts for new roles and hard-to-fill positions, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Engage in internal hiring efforts including assessment of employees for different and more senior roles within the company.
- Maintain unimpeachable confidentiality of personal, confidential, and sensitive information regarding candidates, employees, and the company.
- Comply with, and ensure all team members comply with, applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate and build strong partnerships with hiring managers and company leadership to identify talent needs and gain a clear view on their organizational goals.
- Clearly communicate, counsel, and educate management on best practices to streamline processes, solve problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop an understanding of the job disciplines and associated job requirements. Define and revise job descriptions and recruiting document specifications as needed.
- Conduct market research on direct competitors and organizations outside of the industry with similar roles and gather competitive compensation data.
- Manage the compensation data for organizational career levels.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills.
- Familiar with employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and supervise others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR Management, or similar field.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of direct hands-on recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Related HR experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience managing full-cycle recruitment process, including people and HR projects.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree