This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Job Location:||San Jose, California - United States|
|Salary:||$125,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||While client does NOT pay cash bonuses, they DO OFFER RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
ATTN: All of my NPA affiliates: THX for the initial show of support! Important notes below:
1. Client WILL NOT SPONSOR! sorry
2. Client PREFERS NOT TO RELOCATE, locals only, pls
Great area and pay. The company has an impressive array of Gate drives, LED drives and analog semiconductor componentry. Environmentally, they've been responsible for reducing $ Billions in mfg waste, through various upgrading initiatives to make their processes cleaner to Mother Earth.
All the sizzle I can muster on my own:
Job Responsibilities for Senior Reliability Engineer.
• Perform reliability evaluation of IC products, packages, and process technology with focus on suitability to end applications and conformance to industry standards
• Perform device level failure analysis and troubleshooting of reliability test hardware for an in-depth understanding of IC device failures
• Analyze reliability results, device parameter trends and apply acceleration models to predict reliability in the field.
• Lead reliability engineering projects in support of product and process development projects
• Proactively engage in reliability resource planning to support assigned product and process development projects
• At least five years of reliability engineering experience in semiconductors, preferably analog, and/or mixed signal devices.
• Experience in the evaluation and design of reliability test hardware for dynamic life testing, reliability testing.
• Experience in diagnosis and troubleshooting of reliability stress test (e.g. HTOL) hardware
• Experience with IC ATE testing, bench testing and fault characterization of failing IC devices
• Reliability project and resource planning, task management, and coordination of technical support staff
• Experience in the use of environmental and operating life test equipment of IC devices.
• Working experience on the use of statistical tools to analyze reliability data.
• Experience with reliability qualification project management and coordination of technical support staff