Senior Salesforce CRM Administrator
|Seattle, Washington - United States
contact recruiter for details
|Bonus and Stock
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Get in on the ground floor of a Salesforce implementation. Help build out the capabilities to match the expansive growth of this top notch organization that are tops in their field.
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Establish data governance processes and metrics to improve data hygiene.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Work with IT to manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Minimum five years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin certified
- CPQ Specialist, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder certifications preferred • Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality; specifically with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, and CPQ
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption. • Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements • Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills • Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree