Senior Salesforce Developer
|San Diego, California - United States
$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Top reasons to work for my client:
- Captivatingly positive ‘employee-invested’ work culture!
- Work alongside hard working and intelligent high-performing team!
- Advancement and growth opportunities, professionally and personally!
- Be recognize and rewarded for your hard work and contributions!
- Very well stocked kitchen with beer, cold brew coffee, espresso machine, snacks!
- Team building activities and happy hours!
If that’s you, let’s talk!
What you will be doing:
- Apply solid programming disciplines and best practices
- Use the Scrum development methodology on all projects and engagements.
- Make decisions methodically and account for desired results and ROI.
- Work with customers to develop requirements in a direct and confident way.
- Lean into the solution by showing prototypes quickly to produce better conversations.
- Get excited when you create simple and intuitive solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Lead the creation of technical solutions that are simple and intuitive.
- Have a positive impact on our customers business, as measured by ROI and other KPIs.
- Quickly integrate with the team and foster positive and collaborative relationships.
- Continuously learn and contribute to your personal and professional growth.
Experience you will need:
- 3+ years of development experience, which you will leverage to perform object-oriented analysis, design and programming activities
- Experience and working knowledge in Salesforce declarative development, Apex and/or other similar languages (Java, C#)
- Understanding of business processes in marketing, sales, operations and customer service.
- Technical expertise to implement a modern solution leveraging Salesforce.com as a platform (PaaS)
- Strong SQL and database modeling
- Strong communication skills
Experience that is preferred:
- Visualforce, Apex and SOQL to expedite the ramp-up