Senior Solution/ Application Architect-Contract to Hire
|Jersey City, New Jersey - United States
$80.00 - $100.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
New York, New Jersey, Connecticut if possible
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a multinational firm located in New Jersey is in the business of insurance brokerage, reinsurance services, and management consulting. etc.
They are looking for a Solution/ Application Architect (could be contract to hire or straight contract)
Our client, a Fortune 500 firm located in Jersey City, NJ is looking for a Solution/Application Architect .
- Responsible for working with the Enterprise Architects and Technical Specialists on defining the technical and application architecture.
- Review business requirements/ process and translate that into viable implementation architecture,.
- Assist the Senior Architects in the evaluation of new technologies, and the definition of technical standards.
- Responsible for the creation and documentation of the technical & application architecture for a project
- Ensure that the application integrations requirements are properly identified and appropriate solution is implemented working with the Senior Architects.
- Assist the Enterprise architects in defining, implementing and overseeing technical standards, policies and tools
- Provide technical oversight to development teams.
- Build and review implementation plans working with the Project Manager
- At least 10+ years of technology experience including 5+ years of design and solutions/application architecture experience - in a range of technologies.
- Expertise in Micro Services/ SOA architectures and experienced either in Java / JEE or .Net programming, MEAN, Dev Ops,
- Proven experience in systems architecture, design and development
- Understanding of infrastructure including telecommunications, networks, servers and desktops
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, integration capabilities and standards
- Good working knowledge on RDBMS (Mongo and Oracle knowledge desirable)
- Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Computer Science or related field.
- Experienced with Cloud technologies(AWS specifically)
- Experienced in data migration, ETL is a plus.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree