This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior Staff Software Informatics Engineer (Middleware)|
|Job Location:||Dover, New Jersey - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||10-15% bonus, 4 weeks vacation, 6% 401k match, full relo paid|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Senior Staff Software Informatics Engineer
Northern New Jersey (Dover, NJ Area)
Relocation Provided (Local Candidates Preferred)
Competitive Salary, 10-15%+ Bonus, 401K 6% Match, Great benefits
Our client is a multi-billion medical instrumentation company with extensive growth and great job stability. This will be key role within the company. We are seeking an experienced LIS/Middleware professional who has developed & launched products used in clinical laboratory settings.
In this role you will lead the most complex design, enhancement, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of informatics applications. A software development background is a big plus, but not a requirement.
Leads software requirements definition and design implementation with OEM software vendors.
Leads the development of user interfaces and human factors engineering.
Leads the successful completion of informatics programs and applications projects from product inception to product launch in a technical leadership role.
Leads the review of very complex customers' standards specification and other documentation to determine informatics programs and applications.
Leads the writing of very complex high-quality flexible software to implement informatics products (desired - software design not required)
Designs presentations of the most complex technical findings and developments.
Leads the development of innovative approaches to informatics application design, and optimization and maintenance of informatics products in collaboration with customers and team members.
Applies Best Practice to Architecture, Design and Re-factoring. Drives appropriate Design Patterns usage.
Ensures agreement on the Top Quality Attributes (NFRs) with development team and ensuring they are realized.
Analyzes Alternatives, Investigates Reuse, Screens and Chooses the Best Alternative.
Conducts reviews of the architecture and designs with OEM software vendors.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science/ Engineering or Similar, Masters desired
- 8-15+ years of strong clinical laboratory domain knowledge or clinical laboratory workflow.
- Experience with Data Management Middleware (LIS/Laboratory Information Systems or Middleware)
- Software Development a plus - not required, but Design/Architecture of LIS/Middleware required
- Strong requirements engineering or user story writing skills
- Significant experience and an in depth knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, C#, WPF, Windows Forms
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodologies.
- Strong communication and mentoring skills.