This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior Systems Administrator|
|Job Location:||Bangalore City, Karnataka - India|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client are a global manufacturing and chemicals company who have a proud history of delivering excellence for over 40 years. They operate in 17 countries with 60 offices across the globe, now having 8,000+ employees and counting. They hold Innovation, Agile, Expertise, Responsiveness and Quality as core company beliefs and are seeking liked minded individuals to join them on a permanent basis.
Windows Server, Active Directory design and management, Group Policy customization, VMware vCenter, NetApp SAN, DELL PE servers, Veeam CommVault.
• Executes projects to enhance current system’s hardware and storage capacity to support required application and data storage needs.
• Performs analysis of available options to enhance performance and reliability as well as being responsible for selection and acquisition of equipment.
• Maintain Data Center Operations at the corporate and plant environments to meet Service Level Agreements.
• Responsible for WPS and 5S in the Data Centers Globally.
• Plan and execute Data Centre Disaster Recovery failovers as required by the Service Level Agreements.
• Design, install, and maintain Corporate and Plant server hardware, software, and peripherals across the enterprise as required by the assigned Project.
• Monitor, measure, and optimize performance of all network data center. servers and storage equipment ensuring maximum uptime.
• Reports Data Centre uptime, Data Centre Disaster Recovery, Power Consumption, Servers and Storage metrics as required by the Manager IT Infrastructure.
• Analyze, diagnose, and resolve Data Centre and Sever issues to successful resolution or escalate as appropriate.
Respond to assigned help desk tickets, for technical network Server support ensuring timely feedback and closure.
• Identify, research, and resolve technical problems for individuals and groups in an efficient manner, recognizing the proper course of action to take, communicating and escalating severe issues as appropriate.
• Provide escalated support for the Service Desk and perform Level II and Level III work as required.
• Provide technical training for the Service Desk as required.
• Communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Implement data center, network security, data integrity, and file system security standards, processes and procedures as defined.
• Perform knowledge transfers among team members by preparing and maintaining documentation for networks, systems, processes, procedures, written instructions, and solutions to problems.
• Collaborate with team members to identify and recommend process, network, system, hardware, and software improvements and/or upgrades.
• Maintain knowledge of developments in relevant technologies and their use in the industry, making recommendations when appropriate.
• Assist team members as needed.
• May be required to travel outside the State or country.
• Available to work after hours and weekends as required.
• May be required to transport equipment using personal vehicle between multiple facilities within assigned service area, as directed by Manager.
• Demonstrated Root Cause Correct Action analysis, report generation, and presentation to customers.
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities, and issues.
• Demonstrated project timeline management skills.
• Demonstrated track record of service level management.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or Engineering.
ITIL Certified, Microsoft and relevant Certification is Preferred, VCP, CCNA will be an added advantage