Senior Systems Engineer - Sydney
|Sydney, New South Wales - Australia
$100,000.00 - $150,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Excellent Remuneration package
- Career growth opportunity
- Lead in a collegiate team environment
With this Australian Commercial drone manufacturer and operator the skies the limit when it comes to your career! Join a team with diverse technical expertise and lead from the front with your proven capabilities. Based In Sydney the company is a world leader in global the commercial UAV industry. Take the opportunity of a lifetime, be part of a growing Aussie company and let your career to take off.
- Execute project deliverables under the Product Development Program..
- Drafting, layout and specifying Technical Documentation for UAV subsystems, parts, and equipment
- Quality Systems responsibility.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues and ensuing recommendations for improvements.
- Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes.
- Reports to the Head of Engineering and Chief Technical Officer.
- Work with the electrical, mechanical and software engineers of the Integrated Product Development Team (IPDT).
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below
- A BE or ME in mechatronics/electrical/software engineering or related fields.
Experience and Skills will include
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant industries/roles.
- Experience in circuit design and system integration.
- Review and certification processes experience
- An excellent working knowledge of Modern C++ and Python.
- Understanding of real-time / embedded platforms.
- Experience in designing and implementing message processing software and mesh networking infrastructure and protocols.
- Exposure to UAV sensor integration (EO, IR, and various laser payloads).
- Exposure to avionics or UAS/UAV platforms.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent organisational & time-management skills
- Understanding of Ardupilot and UAV platforms would be extremely beneficial.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. Sponsorship is not offered for this role..
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree