This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior Full Stack Engineer|
|Job Location:||Arlington, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$130,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||plus benefits & 401K|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to design, develop and maintain front-end and middleware applications.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer is a software engineer who is responsible for the development and maintenance of geospatial applications that visualize radar information as well as inputs from external sensors and telemetry data.
Experience with mapping and visualizations is beneficial.
• Identify customer needs and constraints and design UI solutions that address them.
• Assist with backend software application architecture and feature design
• Modify existing frontend and backend code to improve existing functionality
• Propose UI design and participate in UI reviews
• Excellent collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
• Ability to act independently to diagnose and resolve software defects
• Support continuous integration functions
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
• 7+ years of experience
• Proficient in a Linux environment
• Experience with UI design principles
• Experience with source control systems
• Experience with server and web applications
• Experience with Apache Maven and Tomcat preferred, but not required
• Must meet eligibility requirements for access to government classified information
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree