|Title:||Senior .NET/C# Software Engineer|
|Job Location:||Chicago, Illinois - United States|
|Salary:||$110,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||7% cash profit sharing|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our global leading cutting edge healthcare (F500) client has a current opening for a
Senior .NET/C# Software Engineer in the north Chicago area or Dallas Texas area. This a new position due to company growth in the companies R&D group.
Our client will relocate to the Chicago or Dallas area and this position will be hybrid until the pandemic is under control - 1 week in the office, 1 week at home office, etc.
What you will do:
You will participate in a team-oriented environment to define and develop user interface, business rules, and data management applications. The job function includes providing mentoring and guidance for more junior engineers.
· Software development responsibilities include executing software development life cycle activities from software requirements, design and implementation through design verification.
· Develop, test and integrate software using current software technologies.
· Requires the ability to estimate and plan own work activities, coordinate activities with other software engineers and review other software engineer's work.
· Able to apply the latest software design and development tools and techniques as required.
· Support software feature definition activities by working closely with software system engineers, software developers, software testers, and other subject matter experts.
· Investigate on-market issues, determine appropriate corrections, and implement those corrections underneath our software engineering process.
Education and Experience Required:
· B.S. in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline including Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering is required.
· 8 yrs. minimum relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree (or 6 yrs. minimum with MS degree). Experience should be related to software design and coding.
· Good knowledge of software engineering principles
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Extensive experience developing Windows Desktop applications utilizing .NET framework REQUIRED
· Strong background in .NET/C#, WCF, C++, etc. REQUIRED
· User Interface development in WPF/XAML REQUIRED
· Database development using SQL Server
· Strong Objected Oriented Analysis and Design skills
· Familiarity with modern software architecture and design patterns
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to set and meet tight deadlines and function well under pressure.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree