|Title:||Service Desk Lead|
|Job Location:||Arlington, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$55,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client based in the Greater Washington DC area is a 503C non-profit. They are leading the fight against slavery and human trafficking. As the largest anti-slavery organization in the world, their mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
Our client has cast a vision for 2030 which involves mobilizing partnerships to scale their work of rescue and rehabilitation, expanding their global footprint, and leveraging data to effectively prove to the world that their model can end slavery. To support this initiative, our client must rapidly grow their team.
They are seeking an experienced Service Desk Lead to join their Global IT Services team which provides technology support for staff in our client’s Headquarters offices in Washington, DC and throughout their global field offices. This successful candidate will be an effective technical problem solver, be customer service driven, and provide support for a growing global organization.
This is a direct hire position based at our client’s Headquarters in the greater Washington DC area, and reports to the Senior Director, Global IT Service Strategy & Operations.
Service Desk Support
· Provides second level incident management support to resolve problems with IT services and applications by meeting customer service standards (i.e., displaying a positive attitude, actively listening, taking ownership, leveraging knowledge, communicating clearly);
· Proactively troubleshoot hardware and software issues including, but not limited to: Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 operating systems; Windows Server, Microsoft Office 2016, Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, LAN/WAN connectivity, workstation and laptop hardware components and peripherals, and network printing;
· Provide support, deployment and configuration assistance for Apple and Android-based mobile devices;
· Accurately tracks and routes escalated incident and request tickets providing thorough documentation of troubleshooting, history, and resolution;
· Provide support and configuration assistance for ServiceNow platform;
· Facilitate the desktop provisioning and deployment process, including the maintenance of desktop images and application packages;
· Familiarity with video conferencing and A/V management.
User Account Management
· Assist in provisioning and deprovisioning of user accounts in Okta, Active Directory, Salesforce, Workday, and other applications & services.
· Documentation and Training
· Develop knowledge base solutions for software, systems, and processes;
· Maintain good documentation through helpdesk ticketing system and systems documentation processes; and
· Develop and deliver training to staff on new systems.
Required Skills and Experience
· 4 to 6 years of experience in a service desk or IT support function;
· Possess working knowledge of client/server technology, network protocols and the skill set to troubleshoot end-user workstations;
· Operational proficiencies in Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, Office 365, network support, and printer management;
· Familiarity with concepts of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, CMDB, Service Requests and their practical application is required;
· Proven experience using and providing administration for a service desk platform. Experience with ServiceNow preferred;
· Proven experience supporting cloud-based applications;
· HDI & ITIL foundations certification preferred;
· Possess desire and ability to analyze problems to find the best solution for both hardware and software systems;
· Ability and desire to work independently with administrative capacity to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to completion with minimal oversight;
· Ability to effectively manage time according to changing priorities both self-discovered and as directed; and
· Adept at providing quality customer-service to a variety of constituencies.