This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Service Technician – Laundry Business|
|Job Location:||Madison, Wisconsin - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Company is looking for a Service Technician with laundry industry experience.
1. Advise customers of necessary repair service including estimates of cost; also makes recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance.
2. Handles customer complaint problems pertaining to service and repair work.
3. Supervises the training of service technicians with in-house training programs.
4. Maintains all service tools and service vehicles in good condition.
5. Responsible for keeping shop area clean.
6. Responsible for the safety of service technicians and maintaining a safe working environment in the shop area and reporting all accidents to Human Resources immediately.
7. Maintaining adequate supplies and parts for service department inventory.
8. Make sure warranty claims are processed and forwarded to supplier.
9. Help service personnel diagnose and resolve difficult service issues.
10. Responsible for issuing purchase orders for the service department.
11. Make sure job tickets are properly punched in and out on time clock
12. See that job tickets are promptly charged out, both customer and internal.
13. Responsible for the personnel under his management, i.e., authorizing time off, managing excessive sick leave and attendance.
14. All other duties as assigned including all responsibilities of a Service Technician.
1. Graduation from High School is required.
2. At least one year of field experience in the laundry business or previous electrical, mechanical experience/education.