This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Bangalore City, Karnataka - India|
|Salary:||$1,000,000.00 - $2,000,000.00 - Indian Rupee - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client are a global manufacturing and chemicals company who have a proud history of delivering excellence for over 40 years. They operate in 17 countries with 60 offices across the globe, now having 8,000+ employees and counting. They hold Innovation, Agile, Expertise, Responsiveness and Quality as core company beliefs and are seeking liked minded individuals to join them on a permanent basis.
The ServiceNow Administrator will be a creative entrepreneur, having a constant drive to make things better; you question the status quo and approach common challenges with creativity and constructive criticism. You have skills to clearly and convincingly share ideas in a way that adapts to your audience, regardless of function, level, or expertise. Being a critical, big-picture thinker, you will have a constant thirst for knowledge and the ability to credibly share it with others, whether internally or externally. You are analytical, evaluating logic-based details while always considering and problem-solving for the sake of the big picture.
You will be required to;
• Manage the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of ServiceNow application and services.
• Implement and enhance ServiceNow platform and modules per business requirements.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all operational support issues related to ServiceNow.
• Collect, consolidate and analyze metrics to facilitate decisions related to service improvements.
• Perform unit testing and install new modules, releases and version upgrades.
• Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, menus, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, ACLs, UI Pages and Scripted REST APIs.
• Help facilitate integrating ServiceNow with third party software, activating plug-ins etc.
Responsible for identifying problems, researching solutions, reconfiguring or recoding system to improve system functionality.
• Analyzes IT business and technical problems, designing, coding, testing, maintaining, supporting, documenting and installing ITSM solution.
• Operates and provides day-to-day administration of the ITSM tool, following defined ITSM processes.
• Focuses on KPI measurement, providing a means for gathering and reporting on data.
• Facilitates meetings including weekly Change Advisory Board meetings, Monthly Operations Reviews, Problem investigation reviews and other ITSM focused meetings as required.
• Audits Change Requests, Service Requests, Incidents and other ITSM tool generated tickets to ensure compliancy and accuracy.
• Maintains a Service Catalog representing business services.
• Generates periodic and Ad-Hoc reports from IT Service Management tool regarding status of ITSM performance indicators.
• Use MID servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow platform.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related applicable certifications, preferred.
• ServiceNow certification or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years’ Experience with ServiceNow Platform Development.
• ITBM administration Experience.
• Experience in configuring and maintaining Asset Management.
• SCCM integration Experience.
• Experience Integrating ServiceNow with other applications.
• Experience administering SaaS applications.
• Experience configuring and maintaining a workflow management system.
• Experience in the management and administration of information technology services.
• Experience reporting on the delivery of information technology services.