Software Controls Engineer- LABVIEW
|Buffalo, New York - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Software Controls LABVIEW.
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with a leading supplier to the automotive industry who offers excellent opportunities for growth and development and a diverse training program to help you reach your full potential?
- As the Software Labview Test you will use your superior analytical and reasoning skills to develop and modify LabVIEW applications for testing of automotive components; design control solutions integrating industrial process controls; and signal conditions an NI hardware with LabVIEW applications.
- Your excellent problem-solving skills will help you as you troubleshoot any problem with test system control/accuracy.
- Your project management experience will come in handy as you execute and support projects.
- Your outstanding communication skills will allow you to professionally interact with engineering customers and to effectively work with colleagues, managers, and directors.
- Additionally, you will control all laboratory software and will write test and calibration procedures for new or modified test systems.
- BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
- Engineering experience with automated test systems
- LabVIEW experience - Test.
- Knowledge of:
- PC-based architecture and basic repair, upgrades
- industrial process controls
- wide scope of instrumentation, including: pressure, temperature, flow devices
- National Instruments hardware platforms: Field Point and Compact RIO
- calibration principles
- electrical principles
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree