|Title:||Software Development Manager MVC C# .NET|
|Job Location:||Dulles, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$150,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Greater Washington DC area
Our client is a medium sized enterprise application software company located in Dulles. They provide software systems to enable US DOD & Federal Government agencies to facilitate the contracting process and are the established leader in this market segment. As such they can offer financial stability, professional development and long term career opportunity.
They seek a Software Development Manager who will lead and manage a team of software developers and quality engineers, and work closely with business analysts, release managers, and business owners to ensure the delivery of robust quality software.
Our clients facilities are excellent with ample free private parking. The atmosphere is congenial, collaborative and non political allowing everyone’s contribution to be recognized and appreciated.
* Lead software engineering teams in an agile environment utilizing a modern DevOps software development pipeline to deliver large, complex software development projects that require parallel work streams.
* Guide and mentor team on modern MVC software techniques, as well as facilitate interaction with other software development teams within the engineering organization.
* Ensure all development projects are delivered on time and budget and are of high quality as well as ensure effective communication by producing and utilizing project management artifacts.
Required Education and Experience
* Computer Science degree or close equivalent.
* Must have proven, practical experience with implementing the latest technologies and technical trends in the industry and a strong engineering and technology background.
* Strong hands on technical ability to undertake code reviews, design, and architectural patterns/anti-patterns.
* More than five years experience managing a team of six or more developers and quality engineers.
* Experience in a Windows development environment with ASP.Net, MVC, WebForms, C#, .NET and Oracle
* Experience with JIRA and VersionOne a plus.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree