|Job Location:||Arlington, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$130,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Plus top benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Location: Crystal City, VA
Security Clearance: TOP SECRET
We are seeking a talented programmer with a strong computer science, math, and/or physics background to work on complex and challenging projects.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing polished software incorporating probabilistic models of physical systems.
Each person is involved in the entire software development process, from initial concept through algorithm and software design to implementation, analysis, demonstration, and deployment.
Our management structure gives you the freedom to create innovative designs and products.
The ideal candidate will have experience writing well-designed, maintainable, and extensible software.
This position will be directly supporting a client and will require a few days each week onsite with the client in Crystal City, Arlington, VA, in addition to work with the rest of our team in Reston, VA.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Math, or related field
• At least 3 years of C++ programming experience
• Active TOP SECRET clearance
• Knowledge of user interface design principles, software architecture, and design patterns
• Familiarity with Java, Matlab, Python, SQL
• Ability to communicate design concepts and performance metrics clearly in written and oral reports
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree