This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Software Engineering Team Lead|
|Job Location:||Sioux Falls, South Dakota - United States|
|Salary:||$125,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Plus top benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Software Engineering Team Lead
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Security Clearance: US Citizen/Clearable
We are looking for an experienced software engineering team lead to design cutting edge products in support of our mission to connect, protect, and save lives.
We design, build, and operate data-fusion based radar and perception systems, unique, cutting edge high-altitude lighter-than-air vehicles, and fully integrated solutions designed for the aerospace and defense markets.
Our customers include commercial entities, NASA, and the Department of Defense.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, growing team environment in the sweet spot between “start-up” and “large defense contractor” cultures, and with a results-oriented, fast-paced team, this is the job for you.
• Lead the design and implementation of web interfaces, backend services and embedded systems
• Perform hands-on software engineering tasks as a member of the team
• Facilitate software design reviews
• Support automated build and continuous integration systems
• Participate in planning new software engineering projects
• Coordinate new product releases or product changes with Flight Operations
• Participate in product improvements and issue resolution
• Ensure that configuration management processes are followed
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of engineering documentation.
• Participate in design process improvement efforts
• Work with limited supervision to drive initiatives forward.
• Promote and maintain the highest possible environment of teamwork and collaboration.
• Encourage team member growth and development.
• Demonstrate the Dimensions of Competition and Raven Team Member Values in their daily actions and encourages their teams to do the same.
• Administer team member performance reviews, goal setting, and participate in salary planning.
• May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related technical field.
• Minimum 5 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience managing a team of technical professionals
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
• Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
• Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
• Ability to be flexible and multitask.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
• Must meet eligibility requirements for access to government classified information.
Email Your Resume
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree