Software Product Manager - Web Applications
|Stamford, Connecticut - United States
$150,000.00 - $185,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|Exceptional annual bonuses
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a highly successful global fin-tech company with an outstanding reputation for innovation. This is a mid-sized company where your contributions will be noticed and rewarded.
The successful candidate will have experience over-seeing Web software product development, management and delivery. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with strong initiative and demonstrated technical leadership who will perform as a Senior Product Manager within client’s Web-based trading platforms group. Financial sector experience is highly desired.
This position offers:
- A significant leadership role in a dynamic, well-functioning Web/UI/UX group with a premier global trading company
- An opportunity to have real impact in product direction and development
- Help drive continued development of cutting-edge trading technology
- Outstanding visibility and financial rewards
- Maintain high level operational perspective of multiple projects simultaneously
- Synthesize feedback into actionable items to enhance existing functionality on trading platforms
- Define detailed functional specifications for new features based on existing UI/UX paradigms
- Assist with functional reviews and validation during the software development lifecycle
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of the group
- Work with product and engineering teams to develop deep understanding of client’s current services and infrastructure which support trading systems
- Requires Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or Economics
- Min 5+ years of experience over-seeing Web software development projects through full development lifecycle (10+ years over-all development experience)
- Good knowledge of UI/UX design or Web products
- Highly organized and self-directed with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic
- Experience in the financial sector desired.
- Work where your contributions get recognized and rewarded!
- Our client is a global leader in eTrading and the recipient of numerous awards for their outstanding technology. They reward talent and hard work with excellent bonuses.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree