Software Sales Professional - (Portfolio Management SaaS)
|Boston, Massachusetts - United States
$140,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity with growing company, consistently profitable and currently expanding technology product line and staff. Strong sales hunter with good command of investment management, fin-tech space will have long-term, high earning potential through increased market penetration.
Requires: 10+ years of experience with complex software sales, selling into traditional investment/asset managers or wealth managers, including SaaS experience. Must be strong C-level presenter with sales track record. Experience selling Performance & Risk, Investment Accounting, Aggregation and Reconciliation.
A leading financial technology provider (software as a service) for the investment management market seeks an articulate, experienced sales professional to help expand market share.
- Develop and execute sales strategy within assigned territory/market segment
- Lead a cross-functional field team in delivering compelling demonstrations that display the product’s value proposition
- Identify prospects, build pipeline, and conduct effective, consultative meetings with prospects to assess operating needs
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Manage full sales cycle: Develop, advance, and close sales opportunities and software agreements
- Travel as needed (frequent travel can be expected, domestic U.S.)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accounting or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years of experience running the full sales cycle (cold call to close) of a complex solution; selling into traditional investment/asset managers, SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling one or more of the following solutions: Performance & Risk, Investment Accounting, Aggregation & Reconciliation
- Must have exposure and proficient understanding of the investment management market, or a demonstrated ability to sell into this market
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience regarding middle-to-back office operations, including understanding of multiple asset classes (Fixed Income, Equity, etc.)
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including achieving annual multi-million-dollar sales goals
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel – Frequent/ongoing (up to 70%)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree